Welcome to Poker Jokers!  Find out more...
Pages: 1
Study group with Negreanu, Lindgren, Please Help. (Read 1775 times)
MrInker
YaBB Newbies

Poker Jokers Member

Study group with Negreanu, Lindgren, Please Help.
Jun 18th, 2008, 9:06pm

Hi all,

Name is Eric and I am a new member here. I have been an active tournament/cash game player  

(limit, no-limit) for 5 years now. Always trying to improve, which brings me here.
I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am doing research on poker study groups and I  

am looking into when Negreanu and Lingren broke into the sceen, weren't they involved with a  

group including them and a few others? I would like to know who all was involved and where I  

can find any articles, stories, information about that group. Trying to google it brings  

millions of hits, none on the specific topic I need.
The second part of the research I am doing involves how to build a successfull group. Not  

successfull in making money (well, that would be one avenue to explore), but succesfull in  

making the players involved get better at the game of hold'em. Are there books or discussion  

groups on this? What formula would be good for a group of 4-5 people? Obviously hand  

analysis, betting stratagy, etc., but what else? This is geared towards tournament poker  

only.  
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Eric

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1