Welcome to Poker Jokers!  Find out more...
Pages: 1
Ranking 4: Superflash Bash (Read 2973 times)
Five Fingers
YaBB Administrator

"Cards are war
disguised as
sport"

Ranking 4: Superflash Bash
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:24am

Results, including final table starting chip stacks.

1 Superflash
2 Pokermon
3 Lawman
4 Braveheart
5 DOG
6 Five Fingers

It was a great night of poker under the new management of Hells Kitchen. Unfortunately we have abbreviated results due to their 2 phase plan, a) the smashing idea of recording the events on a whiteboard without permanent ink. Respect. b) getting hammered. More respect!

Bring on the next one!  

If anyone else can remember any details feel free to post. I was high on the lack of responsibility and was too busy laughing hysterically and drinking heavily to notice!

Email | WWW   IP Logged
The Lawman
YaBB Newbies

'No one gets
justice, just good
or bad luck'

Re: Ranking 4: Superflash Bash
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2006, 1:56pm

The most notable thing I can remember is the final three way hand between myself Pokermon and Flash:  

Me all in with QdJd  
Pokermon all in (with more chips) with Kd9d  
and both called by Flash with AcKs

I should have seen defeat coming as I met Braveheart in the final hand of Big One 2005 with QsJc v AsKc and the hand followed a similar pattern as I paired on the flop or turn only for 'Big Slick' to match up on the river for defeat with an overpair!

Note to self: avoid QJ heads up at crucial times as it's bound to run into Big Slick and get pounded!

All in all though a great night as always and third spot kept the pressure on Prof as we head into the second half of the season. Its all to play for!

IP Logged
Pages: 1