Welcome to Poker Jokers!  Find out more...
Pages: 1
Friendly: 21.07.02 Boy Plunger great outdoors (Read 2200 times)
Five Fingers
Ex Member

Friendly: 21.07.02 Boy Plunger great outdoors
May 14th, 2003, 10:10am

I have very little recollection of this event but seem to remember it being as volatile as ever, with me making no effort not to wind everyone up and cheering outrageously in people faces when winning hands... apologies for this disgracefully undignified display by Fingers... as is my life policy.. I blame the beer for everything.  

1) Boy Plunger  
2) Real Deal  
3) Not sure  
4) Not sure  
5) Not sure  
6) Not sure  
7) Not sure  
8) Not sure  

Players were:  

Boy Plunger  
Real Deal  
Fox  
Professor  
DOG  
Fingers  
Wino  

and announcing our latest competitor...  

London Boy  

Someone please fill in the blanks!  

On a final note this was a big win for Plunger, 40.00 and I seem to remember that we all shafted him by saying he could pick up the beer tab and leaving! Outrageous.. I for one would like to propose pitching in some dough from the drinkers, who had what can only be called a spanking day on the real ale. One minute I was in the pub garden, the next I woke up at home on my sofa watching Big Brother at 3am. SPANKING.  

By Professor on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 09:34 am:  

Me and Fox were last equal..I think being taken out in the same hand by Exocet but my recollections are dim.  

By The Real Deal on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 12:45 am:  

Sorry Benny, I think I took you and the Fox out.  

Wino was third, Dog fourth then I think London Boy, Fingers, Professor and Fox.  

What's the damage for the ale Boy Blunder?  

By prof on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 12:49 pm:  

not again.. yes that was the final blow !I had been damaged fatally by exocets 9 on the river i remember it now! next time watch out

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1