Welcome to Poker Jokers!  Find out more...
Pages: 1
Friendly: 15.09.02 Novice turns old pro's green (Read 2119 times)
Five Fingers
Ex Member

Friendly: 15.09.02 Novice turns old pro's green
May 14th, 2003, 10:05am

Controversial report following as there were no Poker Jokers present  

The Results from 15.09.02 were:  

1st. T-Cube (Chris)  
2nd. Yellow Flag (Tommy)  
3rd. Real Deal (Danny)  
4th. Candyman (Alex)  
=5th. 24/8 (Luke)  
=5th. Eastern Promise (Johnny)  
7th. EZ-G (Gopes)  
8th. The Fro (Richie)  

Prize fund: 5.00 each - total first prize 40.00  
Game Length: 2.00am - 4.00am 2 hours  
Rules: Texas Hold'em - antes double 30 mins  
Starting ante: 20 peanuts each! - 1 and 2 Maximum ante: 6 and 16  
Venue: Donegal Town, Ireland  

The 3 old school poker players (Real Deal, Yellow Flag & Candyman)saw this as the perfect opportunity to pick up some easy money - however either Candy taught the newbies too well, or more likely, Bushmills got the better of them in the later stages.  

All started to plan with The Fro going all-in on a nothing hand within 15 minutes. Immediately taken out by the Gardners, he left the table a bitter man - 'The game was taking far too darn long...I could have probably won but would have been several years older'.  

EZ-G was next to go - Yellow Flag left him with 1 peanut after a big showdown. EZ-G did the decent thing - binned his nut and left the table - 'I'm not even going to eat the bloody thing'  

Eastern Promise & 24/8 were soon to follow, both being taken out by the dark horse that was T-Cube. Eastern Promise would have made the Professor proud, having to be dragged from the table shouting about a conspiricy and demanding an enquiry. 24/8 was left 'shell shocked' - 'I can't believe I wasted all my nuts on nothing...'  

Everything was going to plan with all but one of the novices ousted while the Gardners had built up a massive chip lead. At this point it all turned to s**t as over confidence led to some suicidal playing.  

Candyman went all in on a pair of 4's and was taken out by the Real Deal - 'Gardnered again!'...  

Next fell the Real Deal himself 'Can't believe I went all in on a pair of 5's - CRAZY...'  

Meanwhile T-Cube consistently picked up 'nuts' and actually managed to 'psche' Yellowflag in the one-on-one. The Flag was soon all-in and left shaking his head in disgust as he was taken out on a straight - ' I didn't think he would have the 10'.  

T-Cube left with the money - 'I picked up the 40 big-ones cause I played with a gangster stylee...time to retire I think'  

By Five Fingers on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 08:46 pm:  

anyone who's played at a Poker Joker table has the right to report.  

mind you, sounds like you let the side down lads! The Poker Joker flag is at half mast...  

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1