Welcome to Poker Jokers!  Find out more...
Pages: 1
01.02.02 Shambles at Chateau - Game Abandoned (Read 1075 times)
Five Fingers
Ex Member

01.02.02 Shambles at Chateau - Game Abandoned
May 14th, 2003, 9:12am

The results from 01/02/02 are in doubt..  

Winner Unknown  
R/Up Unknown  
3rd Unknown  
4th Fingers (Ot)  
5th The Mentalist (Nats)  
6th The Humming Bird (Jo)  

Prize fund: 5 / each - Total first prize 30.00  
Game Length: 5+ hours  
(8.45pm to 2.00am.. game unfinished)  

Rules: Texas Hold'em - antes doubling on each exit  

It was a game of two halfs. The first half involved Jo and Nats on their maiden game. Jo hums when she has a good hand... not too poker faced! Nats had regular convulsions (someone 'stepping on her grave') which scared opponents and earned her the name Mentalist!  

The Exocet has his normal bottle of rouge behind him and earned the new tag 'The Wino'. It was decided this was far more appropriate.  

Fingers spilt lager all over the table at an extremely tense hand.  

The second half was terrible. The Professor turned ugly after alot of sloe gin! Everyone returned the favour! Jo and Nats went to bed at 1.00 am.  

At 2.00am when the game became unplayable due to arguing Fingers walks out. Returns losing some of the dramatic effect five minutes later to pick up his phone, keys and wallet (oops).  

Last scene at Chateau Gardner was pregnant dog Dog, Wino and Professor shouting at each other trying to play a hand...  

Is this the end of Poker Jokers? Is Batman in love with Robin? Will we ever recover from this hangover! Tune in next week to find out folks...  

Could someone fill in the blanks please? Did the game end...?  

By Hummingbird on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 09:48 pm:  

I would like to point out that I went ot bed at 1:45- I am not so sad I sloped off at 1! Enjoyed it all except losing...  

By Professor on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 09:51 pm:  

I fell into a coma before the game could be completed and i was chip leader. I think we hace to change currency so that i can just chuck in blue chips and this will dpeed the game up.  
Im up for next Friday and will try not to be so offensive!!  
Cheers  
The Professor  

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1