VISIT THE NEW POKER FORUM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
   Poker Jokers
   Tournaments and Friendlies
   2002 League Championship
   05.04.02 Diamond DOG wins again
Pages: 1 Reply | Notify of replies | Send the topic | Print 
   Author  Topic: 05.04.02 Diamond DOG wins again  (Read 587 times)
Big Dog
YaBB Administrator

Poker Resistance

View Profile | WWW | E-Mail
05.04.02 Diamond DOG wins again
« on: May 14th, 2003, 9:25am »
| Reply with quote | Modify

The Results from 05.04.02 were:

1st. DOG (Carol)
2nd. The Fox (Sarah)
3rd= Professor (Ben)
3rd= Dealer (Dan)
5th. Fingers (Ot)
Last Ishmael Swerve(Adam)

Prize fund: 1 each - total first prize 6.00
Game Length: 2 hours 30 mins (10.30pm to 1.00am)
Rules: Texas Hold'em - antes double after 45 mins
Starting ante: 1 and 2 Maximum ante: 16 and 32
Chips: 6 white - 6 yellow - 4 red - 2 blue
Venue: Fingers Card Shack
Album of night: James Bond Themes

Highlights:

Game two follows suit as the supreme champion crafts (crufts) her way to a second win. The Gardners are both all-in but are chewed on and spat out by the new power in Poker Jokers. With Fox placing second, is this the start of an Amazon like domination?

DOG is facing an unruly drunken mob as the Jokers hadn't planned for a second game. Ruthless play and a new confidence turns the men to boys. Another win and the dog gets her bone.

Fox returns to form and plays cautious but astute cards. Joins the new movement and leaves the men twiddling their thumbs as the two girls battle out the final.

Dealer and Professor go all-in head to head but can't bully the DOG. Ousted in a Gardner massacre.

Fingers is clueless. He'd lost the plot long before the end of the first game. Carbon paper not digesting too well he consoles himself with an early exit.

Ishmael is completely off his head. Probably can't see his cards, yet alone play them he is bundled out within a few hands. Falls asleep in his chair... a sorry sight. Loses his mobile phone on the way home.

By Fingers on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 12:47 pm:

By ishamel swerve on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 11:23 am:

There was a second game

In my favour I would like to say a large well done for the manufacturers of my anti-histiminies.

They say "This product may make you drowsy in conjunction with alcohol" - I think I can safely upgrade that to a "definitely make more than a little drowsy."

By Candyman on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 02:27 pm:

Looks like the original Poker Jokers will have to start having men only games just so that they can scrape a victory!

As for the Swerve's rubbish about his anti-hisimines...he must have been on them as long as I have known him as he always passes out before midnight!

By ishmael swerve on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 10:28 am:

Candyman -
you are supposed to have a poker alias not use your rent boy name...

Pages: 1 Reply | Notify of replies | Send the topic | Print 
Jump to:

Poker Jokers (http://www.pokerjokers.co.uk/cgi-bin/archive/YaBB.cgi)