VISIT THE NEW POKER FORUM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
   Poker Jokers
   Tournaments and Friendlies
   2004 BIG ONE Tourney
   BIG ONE 04: Final Table
Pages: 1 Reply | Notify of replies | Send the topic | Print 
   Author  Topic: BIG ONE 04: Final Table  (Read 2060 times)
Big Dog
YaBB Administrator

Poker Resistance

View Profile | WWW | E-Mail
BIG ONE 04: Final Table
« on: October 31st, 2004, 10:46am »
| Reply with quote | Modify

Start: 21.30pm
Antes: double every 45 mins

Result: † † † † † † †
1st Poker Pirate
2nd Skywalker
3rd Real Deal
4th Candyman
5th The Love Rat
6th Poker Shark
7th The Fish
8th The Mouse
« Last Edit: October 31st, 2004, 7:42pm by Big Dog » Logged
Big Dog
YaBB Administrator

Poker Resistance

BIG ONE 04: Final Table Entrances
« Reply #1 on: November 1st, 2004, 7:25am »

The 'great 8' make grand entrances to the final table cheered into their seats to their poker anthems.

See photos above.

Skywalker † †
Jedi March on the Starwars soundtrack

Poker Pirate † †
Paint it black by the Rolling Stones

Real Deal
Nightclubbing by Iggy Pop

Candyman
I want Candy by Bow Wow Wow

The Love Rat
Hands off of my woman by the Darkness

The Fish † † † †
Passenger by Iggy Pop

The Mouse
I saw a Mouse by Ronnie Hilton

Poker Shark
Harder they Come by Van Helden

« Last Edit: November 1st, 2004, 7:26am by Big Dog » Logged
Big Dog
YaBB Administrator

Poker Resistance

BIG ONE 04: Final Table Story
« Reply #2 on: November 1st, 2004, 8:01am »

The Mouse has played out of her skin to reach the final table but sadly starts with the smallest stack of cheese. †A mouse trapped and out within minutes. †Never stops smiling all night.

The Fishbowl are the form team with every member making the final table. The Poker Pirate shows no respect and takes out the Poker Shark and the Fish in a single hand, reeling em in until banking these two sardines with a river card net.

The Love Rat is playing for the Hells Kitchen. Behind his affectionate poker hugs is a cold heartbreaker. †The Hells Kitchen rally behind their man but too many cooks spoil the broth and their man is baked.

Candyman has finished 3rd and 2nd in previous Big Ones and is looking to make the set. †His consistancy cant be faulted but the Poker Pirate knocks him out in a 50 50 double up call. Placing 4th leaves our sweet friend feeling sour. †Going backwards but hes always got his half naked poker entrance routine!

The tension builds as the Poker Jokers gather round the final table, the women in poker fuelled on by a coc-ktail of budweiser and strongbow... respect.

The Real Deal makes it to the final three with solid cautious play, looking to take down a few big pots and turn it on at the end. †Couldnt find the switch and is out to Skywalker and his jedi mind tricks.

Skywalker and the Poker Pirate are in a heads up battle. †The Poker Pirate is going for a never achieved double, the league and Big One champion. It looks a certainty as he is a four to one chip leader.

Skywalker uses the force to go all in after all in, bullying the Poker Pirate and stealing the big blinds. †After 10 minutes Skywalker has devestated the Pirates bounty and is chip leader. †

The Poker Pirate finally wins a hand, a big hand to blow Skywalker clean out of the competition and back to his death star.

The Poker Pirate has won the competition with his usual blend of hard betting, bluff and bluster, solid cards in his cannon when needed and not a small amount of the ever needed good fortune. †It must be his lucky Black Cat!

(I am sure theres a pus-sy joke here but I will restrain myself).

The Poker Pirate does a glorious double, League Champion and Big One Bracelet winner. †

Respectfully booed to his seat, the Poker Pirate is the man to beat... bring on next year!
« Last Edit: November 1st, 2004, 8:09am by Big Dog » Logged
prosmeogn
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile | E-Mail
Re: BIG ONE 04: Final Table
« Reply #3 on: November 19th, 2012, 6:15am »

This particular area additionally starts exactly what will end up being a difference Guild Wars 2 Gold towards the product framework as well as incentive sections prior to renowned weaponry. Small modifications consist of growing the actual decrease price associated with precursors in the Mystic Forge. This particular feels as though the band-aid in order to originate the actual actually increasing cost Guild Wars 2 Gold Kaufen associated with exotics, however it ought to show efficient, otherwise raw. Main modifications consist of Ascended Equipment, however should you adhere to my personal prior function, you realize generate an income experience which. It will appear there's been good quality reassurances appearing out of ArenaNet to date, therefore I will try to stay temperate. Additionally, we have GW2 Gold  become much more suggestions from some kind of scavenger search to obtain precursors, however it would appear that hasnít created the actual reduce at this time.

Pages: 1 Reply | Notify of replies | Send the topic | Print 
Jump to:

Poker Jokers (http://www.pokerjokers.co.uk/cgi-bin/archive/YaBB.cgi)